SolutionsProfessional Services Automation (PSA) Software
Practice Management for Professionals™
Practice Management for Professionals™ is a powerful, easy to use Professional Service Automation (PSA) software that supports a “one firm” concept for today’s professional services firm. Built on the Microsoft Dynamics® CRM/XRM platform, Practice Management for Professionals™ offers features that are designed to deliver information to decision makers and make staff more productive. Unlike many time and billing software systems, this PSA software allows for time and expenses to be entered from within Microsoft Outlook©. Flexible workflow-driven processes allow for centralized or decentralized approvals and billing, speeding billing cycles and improving cash flow, making this the ideal time and billing software for accountants or consultants.
Unique features of Practice Management for Professionals include:
- Configurable Projects/Engagement
- Grid-based Time Entry with entry period (weekly, bi-monthly etc. ) configurable by service line/division
- Expense Entry with flyover expense receipt preview for quick visual confirmation
- Flexible Billing Periods
- Configurable Invoicing With Multiple Formats
- WIP Management Workbench providing comprehensive engagement status and multiple billing functions from one view (actual, progress, write offs, etc.)
- Leader dashboards
- More than 30 filter-driven reports and operational dashboards
- Export to accounts receivable and general ledger
Engagements can be automatically created by the Opportunity win process. Assignments, tasks and budgets are seamlessly passed into Practice Management for Professionals™ and available for immediate time and expense capture.
Practice Management for Professionals™ is the best time and billing software for accountants or consultants looking for a customizable PSA software.