5. It’s over my head… I don’t know where to start!!
4. A full CRM system is too much for our firm…What should our requirements be?
3. I don’t have a full IT team to support a CRM system in-house. Too many times a provider installs a CRM
tool and the firm never hears from them again. Where’s the training and support?
2. How much customization is too much? What works best in a CPA firm?
- How do I get my firm to use it??!!
For a list of industry specific requirements or to start a conversation around how we are helping CPA firms overcome these and other topics click here or call 866-558-7816
Here are 5 reasons why you should consider making them part of your everyday routine.
1) Easy to understand graphics – It’s simple – make things easier.
2) Accessible to everyone in the firm – A global view will keep everyone up to date.
3) Consolidate data – One screen with all the information you need.
4) Drill down – Increased efficiency – It’s all in one place with the ability to drill into each column.
5) Data driven decisions – Intelligent decisions pay dividends.
To learn more about how Templeton Solutions works with our customers on creating personal Dashboards, call (866) 558-7816
West Palm Beach, Fla., – July 10, 2017 –Templeton Solutions has been named a 2017 Top 100 VAR (Value-Added Reseller) by Accounting Today, a leading provider of business news for the tax and accounting community. This annual report ranks the top resellers in the accounting industry.
The Top 100 list is composed of value-added resellers and technology consultants of accounting software who have exhibited a continuous growth in revenue. Industry trends noted with this year’s resellers are clients’ desire to move to the cloud utilizing software that can be customized to provide analytics, reporting and flexibility.
Templeton Solutions developed the Templeton Suite to enable CPAs and other professional services firms to manage their practice, projects, and people in the cloud. The unitized Suite includes CRM for Professionals™ and Practice Management for Professionals™ to track sales opportunities, plan engagements, streamline billing cycles and improve cash flow with integrated time and billing, project reporting, real-time analytics, and resource planning all accessible via a single sign-on with built in industry best practices.
In addition to its professional services solutions, Templeton Solutions is a Microsoft Cloud Services Provider (CSP), Silver Certified Cloud CRM partner and provides ERP, business consulting and implementation services for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics GP, and Microsoft Dynamics SL to clients across a variety of industries.
About Templeton Solutions
Templeton Solutions delivers full-featured applications for CPA and other professional services firms that are revolutionizing how forward-thinking firms grow and manage their practice. Basing its solution on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, the Templeton Suite offers its unitized solution, accessible via a single sign-on, so you can efficiently and more profitably manage your practice, projects and people on premise or in the cloud. Visit us at www.templetonsolutions.com
As a Full Stack .NET Developer at Templeton Solutions you will be challenged to solve problems in a collaborative environment, working with other developers, analysts, and managers dedicated to supporting our clients and the development of our products.
You will have the opportunity to grow as a .NET Developer building enterprise solutions on top of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform.
The Full Stack .NET Developer position requires excellent Object-Oriented programming and Design Pattern skills. The Full Stack .NET Developer will be involved in the design and development of our products which are built on top of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform.
The job requires you to be able to analyze the Microsoft Dynamics 365 SDK and then design, develop, troubleshoot and debug enterprise applications built on top of the platform.
- Participate in the design and architecture of new features and projects
- Perform system analysis and testing
- Support our clients
- Document business process and requirements
- 3 or more years of experience as Full Stack .NET Developer, developing applications in C#
- Experience as a key developer on enterprise projects
- Software development experience including concurrency programming, design patterns, Visual Studio, WCF, test-driven development and SQL server
- Strong object-oriented design and development experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Professional experience with TypeScript is a plus
- Professional experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a plus
- Willingness to learn other programming languages and technologies
- Bachelor’s degree
- A degree in Computer Science or related field is a plus
- Microsoft Certification is a plus (related to Dynamics CRM or development technologies)
About Templeton Solutions:
Templeton Solutions is a Microsoft Cloud Services Provider (CSP) and Silver Certified Cloud CRM partner and a nationally recognized leader in delivering innovative, state-of-the-art CRM managed solutions to professional services firms. We are small enough to recognize your unique skills and we offer the depth and stability of a 20+ year organization.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions and position responsibilities. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
We are seeking talented and accomplished professionals who have been in client-facing roles to join our expanding CRM/xRM practice in West Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale. This is your opportunity to use the breadth of your CRM skills in configuration, workflow, and your client-facing skills in delivering and supporting our commercial Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016-based software solutions CRM for Professionals™, Practice Management for Professionals™, and Applicant Tracking, as well as delivering custom solutions for clients in a variety of industries.
WHO WE ARE
Templeton Solutions is a Level 1 Microsoft Cloud Services Provider (CSP) and Silver Certified Cloud CRM partner and a nationally recognized leader in delivering innovative, state-of-the-art CRM managed solutions to professional services firms. We are small enough to recognize your unique skills and we offer the depth and stability of a 20+ year organization.
Required (minimum 2 years experience):
- Expert Microsoft Dynamics CRM skills:
- Workflow development
- SureStep project methodology experience
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, 2015 or 2016 Certifications including:
- Applications Professional or equivalent (MB2-704)
- Customization & Configuration or equivalent (MB2-712)
- Online Deployment (MB2-710)
- CRM business analyst experience
- Training and customer support skills
- Good team player (taking direction, sharing knowledge)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with technical and business professionals and senior level clients
- Enjoy working in small company environment
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Customization Certification
- Light Jscript development capabilities
- Light SSRS development capabilities
- Light SQL Server ETL experience
- Light HTML5 experience
- CAPM or PMP Certification
This position is full time with intermittent travel to client sites.