We are seeking talented and accomplished professionals who have been in client-facing roles to join our expanding CRM/xRM practice in West Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale. This is your opportunity to use the breadth of your CRM skills in configuration, workflow, and your client-facing skills in delivering and supporting our commercial Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016-based software solutions CRM for Professionals™, Practice Management for Professionals™, and Applicant Tracking, as well as delivering custom solutions for clients in a variety of industries.
WHO WE ARE
Templeton Solutions is a Level 1 Microsoft Cloud Services Provider (CSP) and Silver Certified Cloud CRM partner and a nationally recognized leader in delivering innovative, state-of-the-art CRM managed solutions to professional services firms. We are small enough to recognize your unique skills and we offer the depth and stability of a 20+ year organization.
Required (minimum 2 years experience):
- Expert Microsoft Dynamics CRM skills:
- Workflow development
- SureStep project methodology experience
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, 2015 or 2016 Certifications including:
- Applications Professional or equivalent (MB2-704)
- Customization & Configuration or equivalent (MB2-712)
- Online Deployment (MB2-710)
- CRM business analyst experience
- Training and customer support skills
- Good team player (taking direction, sharing knowledge)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with technical and business professionals and senior level clients
- Enjoy working in small company environment
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Customization Certification
- Light Jscript development capabilities
- Light SSRS development capabilities
- Light SQL Server ETL experience
- Light HTML5 experience
- CAPM or PMP Certification
This position is full time with intermittent travel to client sites.